Sunday, August 2, 2009

Comic Con Report: Part the Second

I don't take many vacation pics, especially when traveling with my photographer friend Scott - I mean, what's the point, right? He makes all my photos look like crap. But here are a few from my camera.

Before heading from Las Vegas to San Diego we visited a few National Parks: Zion and Bryce Canyon.




On the road to Comic Con we took a detour through Joshua Tree National Forest.


A stop on Coronado Island and a visit to the dog end of the beach.


Comic Con is jammed with people. Welcome to Geek Prom 2009.


We stumbled into the press room for the new V series and met Morena Baccarin who also played Inara, the courtesan, from favorite tv show Firefly.


And second in cool only to William Shatner , none other than Batman and the Mayor of Quahog himself, Adam West! Did I say second? Make that First in Cool! No one wears a Pure West hat and fist bumps like West. No one.


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment