Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Comic Con Report: Part the Fourth

Stuff!




Here's a nearly complete list of all the stuff I spent far too much money on at Comic Con this year.

The Joy of Cook by Katie Cook

Cheeks: UNCLENCHED 2009 artbook by Sean Galloway

Atom Bomb Bikini & Teeny Bikini by Rob Ullman

Passion for Life by Stephen Silver

Paper Biscuit by Ronnie del Carmen

Seductive Espionage by Kevin Dart

Fennec by Yoann & Lewis Trondheim

Great Scott & Kovaleski in Color by John Kovaleski

Scarlett Takes Manhattan by Molly Crabapple

Battle Milk by Killian Plunkett, Thang Le, Wayne Lo, Jackson Sze

Pow! Bang! Zap! by Scott McKeeve

Chris Sanders 3 by Chris Sanders

Oaxaca Mexico by Peter Kuper

Flight 6

Arthur De Pins

The Pink Sketchbook volume 1: Grrr!, Strange Science Fantasy, & Smack Dab by Scott Morse

Attic Bugs, 26 Robots,Stop Drop and Roll, & Wide Awake 666 By J Chris Campbell

And Then One Day #5 - Sketchbook Edition by Ryan Claytor

Thrills, Spills, and Chills: Collected Works of Ryan Hungerford

T-T-Tartamudo by Rhode Montijo

Double Fine Action Comics by Scott C.

The Venice Chronicles by Enrico Casarosa

Gabby & Gator by James Burks

Mouse Guard by David Petersen

Malinky Robot: Bicycle by Sonny Liew

Rough Beasts by Bill Halliar

...plus some tee shirts, a California Brown Coats water bottle, a cool woolen octopus that I can't find where I got it from, buttons, stickers, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog program, and other fine and sundry things.

I took my Tablet PC with me and let a few people try it out. Rob Ullman, J Chris Campbell, and John Kovaleski all had their go. This is how I get free convention sketches.




And here's Rob Ullman showing the Detroit Red Wings some disrespect:


On the road back from San Diego to Las Vegas we got hooked up in a 2 hour traffic stoppage. Here's what's left of the propane truck that blew up that was the cause. I hope nobody was hurt.

A few sketches from the tablet. The girl and boy were brother and sister, I think. They were at the airport on my flight home and looked like they really didn't want to be there. I think they should be a musical act.


No comments:

Post a Comment