Friday, February 29, 2008

HATCHeted

HATCH, the art group I belong to is putting on their second annual HATCHback show next weekend. Seeing as how I had managed to get something in last year's show I pulled several pieces out and submitted them to the jury for this year, hoping beyond hope I'd get something in. Aaaaannnnndddd....? Denied. Which is okay because I really wasn't happy with anything I did (except for the dancers). And now I don't have to scramble around getting prints made and framing them.

But I did manage to get something in through the back door in a way. I was asked to do the official mailer postcard announcing the show. So I got that going for me. Which is nice. Below are my entries followed by the postcard (which I entered as well at the last minute). Oh well. Whaddaya gonna do?





No comments:

Post a Comment