Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween is waning...

It's 9:30 pm and I think it's safe to go home and put the lights on again. The last of the trick-or-treaters (if in fact there were any) are down in their dungeons and sorting their stash. Nope, I didn't give out candy this year. Halloween has come and gone and Irwin the Creep failed once again to make an appearance. But that's okay! Because NEXT YEAR when he does I'll be ready.

I've got people working on plans as I type. Or at least I've got a co-worker in another state who has offered to help as payment for some monkeys. So to make up for not having Irwin entertaining the little hellions, I started a short mini-comic about his life and times to give away as a freebie next year. Here's a few pages as a year-ahead-of-time preview.

2 comments:

  1. Color pictures, please... I didn't know Irwin was human! -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black & white. The drawings are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete