Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween's a bit Sketchy

Last week was a special haunted version of Dr. Sketchy. Our models were the Motor City Rah-Rahs, cheerleaders for the Detroit Derby Girls roller derby team. Hula hoops were in full gyration as the Rah-Rahs decomposed throughout the evening. Lookit those evil eyes. Apparently they were possessed.



Oh, and I finally got the Dr. Sketchy stickers made. I guess there was a lot of calls for t-shirts too, so we'll have to check in with the good people at J's Silkscreens (where I worked while in college).


Here's the usual selection of sketchy-art, including the final pose where all I could see was the bottom of Suzanne Baumann's shoe.




2 comments:

  1. Dang! Nice sketches, Jimmy! I especially dig the movement and gesture in the 3rd and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks! Coming from you that's quite a welcome compliment, Rob! I know I don't say it enough, but I love your work. It's always a treat to see it in the Metro Times here in Detroit.

    ReplyDelete